The Loire Valley - Pays Nantais - Vineyard management
3 important questions on The Loire Valley - Pays Nantais - Vineyard management
Vineyard Mangement in Pays Nantais
- Marginal climate for ripeness needs canopy management
- Repeated spraying is necessary to prevent wine from dowy mildew and botrytis bunch rot.
Why is canopy used in the Pays Nantais?
What can be a disadvantage of leaf removal?
- The grapes can get sunburnt
- Attention needs to be paid in the ripeness of skins of pips in determining the harvest date --> sugar level is higher much quicker
The question on the page originate from the summary of the following study material:
- A unique study and practice tool
- Never study anything twice again
- Get the grades you hope for
- 100% sure, 100% understanding