Political life - The constitution
3 important questions on Political life - The constitution
Explain and qualify the well-known assertion 'Britain has no constitution'.
It seems that Britain is not so different from any other country. However, there are features of the British system which make it different from other countries and which are not 'modern' at all. Name and explain them.
How is Britain governed?
- Britain is a constitutional monarchy = a country governed by a king or queen who accepts the advice of a parliament.
- Britain is a parliamentary democracy = a country whose government is controlled by a parliament elected by the people.
The question on the page originate from the summary of the following study material:
- A unique study and practice tool
- Never study anything twice again
- Get the grades you hope for
- 100% sure, 100% understanding