Project Communications Management - Controlling Project Communications
3 important questions on Project Communications Management - Controlling Project Communications
What does controlling the project communications mean?
What are the inputs for communication control?
- The project management plan - this ensures that the project information will be communicated to meet stakeholder expectations
- Project communications
- Issue log - issues need to be discussed and monitored until they are resolved
- Work performance data - health of the project impact communications
- Organizational process assets - to support in controlling communications
What is the goal of analyzing project variances?
- Prevent future variances
- Determine the root cause of variances
- Determine whether the variances are an anomaly or the estimates were flawed
- Determine whether the variances are within the pre-determined acceptable range
- Determine whether the variances can be expected on future project work.
The question on the page originate from the summary of the following study material:
- A unique study and practice tool
- Never study anything twice again
- Get the grades you hope for
- 100% sure, 100% understanding