Gases, vapours and liquids and vapour - Gases and vapours - Liquids, rubbers and gels
3 important questions on Gases, vapours and liquids and vapour - Gases and vapours - Liquids, rubbers and gels
When can a liquid solidify partially or completely?
- When the attractive forces between the molecules are large
- If the Brownian thermal motion becomes smaller
When does the viscosity of a glucose syrup get higher?
- Lower temperature
- Higher glucose concentration
What happens when a liquid develops a certain degree of elasticity?
The question on the page originate from the summary of the following study material:
- A unique study and practice tool
- Never study anything twice again
- Get the grades you hope for
- 100% sure, 100% understanding