Towards novel processing concepts - Balancing deformation and solidification - Crosslinking of biopolymers
3 important questions on Towards novel processing concepts - Balancing deformation and solidification - Crosslinking of biopolymers
How can you increase the viscosity of a biopolymer solution?
What happens to the viscosity of the biopolymer solution when you crosslink?
How can crosslinks in a biopolymer be formed?
- Enzymatic modification using transglutaminase (in the case of proteins)
- Oxidative enzymes (in the case of proteins and polysaccharides)
The question on the page originate from the summary of the following study material:
- A unique study and practice tool
- Never study anything twice again
- Get the grades you hope for
- 100% sure, 100% understanding