Implementing Project Integration Management - Closing the Project or Phase
3 important questions on Implementing Project Integration Management - Closing the Project or Phase
Which activities compose administrative closure of a project or phase?
- Collecting and assembling all project records
- Analyzing the project's success or failure
- Gathering lessons-learned documentation
- Archiving project information for future reference
What is being updated with project or project phase closure?
Which components do contribute to the start of the project or phase closing processes?
- Project Management Plan
- Organizational process assets - processes or procedures from the organization to close a project
The question on the page originate from the summary of the following study material:
- A unique study and practice tool
- Never study anything twice again
- Get the grades you hope for
- 100% sure, 100% understanding