Adapting the Project Management Process - Closing the Project
3 important questions on Adapting the Project Management Process - Closing the Project
What are the two processes to close the project?
- Closing the project or phase
- Closing vendor contracts
What are the activities that make up the closing of a project or phase?
- Administration to allow the project to move to the next phase or final close of the project
- Finilization of all reports, document the project experience and provide evidence of customer acceptance.
- Creation of a final report
What is needed to complete the vendor closeout process?
- Confirmation that vendor invoices and purchase orders have been fulfilled, met and paid
- Proof of delivery of the goods or services purchased
The question on the page originate from the summary of the following study material:
- A unique study and practice tool
- Never study anything twice again
- Get the grades you hope for
- 100% sure, 100% understanding