Preparation procedures - Application methods - Dip casting
3 important questions on Preparation procedures - Application methods - Dip casting
What is dip casting?
Why is the surface compatibility of substrate and the film material important in dip casting?
- If the surface is not wetted, a good film will not be formed
- If the surface has a very strong interaction with the solution, the solution may penetrate too deep in the product, leading to product deterioration and formation of bad films.
Is dip casting applied to melts or solutions?
The question on the page originate from the summary of the following study material:
- A unique study and practice tool
- Never study anything twice again
- Get the grades you hope for
- 100% sure, 100% understanding